Bay Area Special Needs Teens
Monthly Meet-Up Group presents:
Sunday, January 19, 6-8 pm (Meet at Café inside)
- $15.95 covers unlimited access to all attractions: Bumper Cars, Laser Tag, Rock Climbing, Putt-Putt Golf, Mini Bowling and more!
- Parents do not need to pay for admission (we’ll hang out in the café), but you will be charged if you want to play golf.
- Burgers, pizza and drinks available for purchase in the café area.
- We’ll try to pair the kids up with a buddy or small group to do things with for laser tag, golf, bumper cars, or bowling before turning them lose on the place, so try to be there by 6:15. We will meet at café area inside!
- This is the night before the MLK/ Teacher in-service holiday. No school the next day!
Putt-Putt Fun House is located at 806 E NASA Pkwy, Webster, TX 77598.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 832-329-8369 if you have questions. I look forward to seeing you!